SDCC 2013 News: Green Lantern Recharge!
Following Geoff Johns’ epic run on GREEN LANTERN, the creative teams for the Green Lantern family of comic books are all-new.
With Robert Venditti and artist Billy Tan on GREEN LANTERN, Robert Venditti and Van Jensen with artist Bernard Chang on GREEN LANTERN CORPS, Justin Jordan and artist Bradley Walker on GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS, and Charles Soule and artist Alessandro Vitti RED LANTERNS these books have started off strong.
Today, at the GREEN LANTERN Recharge! panel some of the writers and artists on these series discussed the bold and exciting future of Green Lantern storytelling and teased the upcoming “Lights Out” storyline.
Check out some of the art from the panel and be sure to keep reading! - See more at: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/07/20/sdcc-2013-green-lantern-recharge#9
15 Notes/ Hide
- philmato likes this
- livingunderamillionmasks reblogged this from inthecomix
- starforcedelta likes this
- chrisgage likes this
- immrj reblogged this from inthecomix
- capnjesss likes this
- theblackgreenlantern reblogged this from inthecomix
- grandcondor reblogged this from inthecomix
- grandcondor likes this
- fuckyeahitsrob reblogged this from joenlaw
- the-night-blogger reblogged this from kim-uh-co
- kim-uh-co reblogged this from inthecomix
- kim-uh-co likes this
- markrosehfx likes this
- joenlaw reblogged this from inthecomix
- inthecomix posted this